Total Textile Solutions (TTS) is a Canadian network of Textile Restoration specialists, of which
Wagner’s European Fabricare is proud to be a founding member of!
TTS members are carefully selected across Canada and they represent the best choice of textile restorers in their respective regions. Just being a ‘dry cleaner’ is not good enough. Our hand-selected operators have worked with the insurance industry for over 15 years and have a proven track record for quality work and superior customer service.
We have years of experience and dedicated service in textile restoration and we maintain a high level of customer service. Total Textile Solutions compliments the services offered by the Canadian Insurance Industry and work in collaboration with the insurance adjusters and contractors to fully restore property, damaged in any disaster, and bring it back to pre-claim conditions.
While our members’ companies remain individually owned, we are all encouraged by our non-competitive clause to share our best techniques and practices with each other. These are then included in the Total Textile Solution’s consistent standard of care: ensuring that, as individual companies, we are offering top quality service in every job we do.
Our restoration process is scientifically proven to successfully rid ‘soft’ content of claim-related bacteria. We can restore a myriad of textile based items, from shoes to drapery. Because TTS members are not directly competing, it is possible to support and share the best methods of cleaning and service. The free exchange of information leads to Total Textile Solution’s National Standard of Service that is practiced for each claim.
- All of our members throughout Canada will provide reliable, consistent and excellent service.
- Total Textile Solution’s members are experienced, passionate operators with the appropriate equipment to offer cost-effective and timely solutions.
- We offer 24 hour emergency service, 365 days a year, across Canada.
- We offer a ‘NO CHARGE’ policy for non-responding items – if we can’t restore it, you don’t have to pay for it.
- We have 10 locations throughout Canada to assist you:
Complete pack- out of textile related content on job site 24/7
- Prioritization of emergency content
- Room by room sorting
- Digital pictures taken on all high end items
- Drapery and blind take down and cleaning
We clean the following items (not limited to)
- Dry-cleaning of all kinds as recommended by manufacturer – including high end name brands
(Great care is taken to limit the environmental footprint)
- Leather , Suedes and Furs (a variety of cleaning methods available )
- Window treatments: Draperies , sheers, valances and blinds
- Recreational gear: Sports gear & equipment – such as pads, helmets, skates. Camping equipment – including tents, sleeping bags and survival suits
- Shoes , belts , and purses of all types
- Wedding gowns, and heirloom items – including boxing for long term storage
- Traditional garments including Saris and handmade items
- Area Rugs
- Any size and kind of stuffed animals/ toys
- Full service laundry – Bulk (per pound for wash and fold)
- Bedding and table linen
Short term or long term storage of all textiles we process including window coverings.
With top of the line equipment and training, our members maintain unsurpassed quality assurance.