Wagner’s European Fabricare offers no-contact pickup and delivery service to help stop the spread of bacteria and germs that cause viral infections like COVID-19. If you are in quarantine or need to self-isolate, just remember we are deemed an essential service and Wagner’s is here to help! Simply call or email us to schedule your no-contact pickup, we will pickup your laundry, wash, dry, fold it and deliver it back to you in pristine, germ-free condition.
We are committed to your health and safety, it has always been and remains a priority for us. We continue to follow all of the government regulations and recommendations for the best laundry & drycleaning practices to ensure your safety.
What sets us apart?
• We offer textile cleaning service with a unique No-Contact system throughout the processing cycle.
• Along with hypoallergenic soaps, we use an additional disinfecting agent on all the items we process.
• We guarantee no cross contamination from dirty textiles will come in contact with clean textiles.
• Employees are not in direct contact with contaminated textiles prior to processing.
• Gloves are worn at all times to transfer clean textiles form the washer to the dryer and from the dryer to the finishing department.
• We offer Ozone wash, which proven to kill 99% of all bacteria/germs on every surface
• We offer reusable, environmentally friendly packaging.
Wagner’s European Fabricare does not allow the public into our facility to do their own laundry, keeping our facility with the fewest number of people possible. We follow strict guidelines to limit the handling of your items to reduce the spread of surface germs. Our employees stays physically distanced when possible and masks are worn at all times.
We’ve put together some laundering procedures that we follow and share them with you to help stop the spread of COVID-19:
• Do NOT shake dirty laundry. This helps minimize the spread of the virus through the air.
• When possible launder items in the warmest appropriate water settings and dry all items thoroughly.
• Clean and disinfect clothes baskets and hampers as often as possible.
• Use the correct amount of soap. Not enough soap and the fabric will not be completely cleaned. Too much soap and it creates excessive suds that enable dirt and grime to remain trapped inside the fabric.
• The hotter the wash, the better – it’s recommended to wash items on a temperature of at least 140 degrees F.
• Use the dryer. Viruses hate heat.
Regular cleaning will help in preventing the spread of the disease!
As part of your community, Wagner’s European Fabricare cares about your health and safety, call or email us today for your contact free service.
Blinds & Shades
Monday to Saturday: 9:30am - 5pm
Closed: Sunday & Stats
Tilbury Storefront - COVID Hours:
Monday to Thursday: 8am – 4pm
Closed: Friday, Saturday, Sunday &
108 – 1077 – 56th Street
Delta, BC V4L 2A2
Tilbury Industrial Park:
34 – 7621 Vantage Way
Delta, BC V4G 1A6