Wagner’s European Fabricare specializes in restoring clothing and other items that have been damaged by a fire, flood or natural disaster. Many lower mainland restoration companies depend on us to clean and restore the contents of a home or business.
We have a complete education in textile care and make sure we are constantly updated. We operate the most technologically advanced equipment in the dry-cleaning industry and have a full line of wet cleaning equipment on premises. We are fully computerized and even have ozone facilities onsite!
We offer the following services:
Complete pack- out of textile related content on job site 24/7
- Prioritization of emergency content
- Room by room sorting
- Digital pictures taken on all high end items
- Drapery and blind take down and cleaning
We clean the following items (not limited to)
- Dry-cleaning of all kinds as recommended by manufacturer – including high end name brands
(Great care is taken to limit the environmental footprint)
- Leather , Suedes and Furs (a variety of cleaning methods available )
- Window treatments: Draperies , sheers, valances and blinds
- Recreational gear: Sports gear & equipment – such as pads, helmets, skates. Camping equipment – including tents, sleeping bags and survival suits
- Shoes , belts , and purses of all types
- Wedding gowns, and heirloom items – including boxing for long term storage
- Traditional garments including Saris and handmade items
- Area Rugs
- Any size and kind of stuffed animals/ toys
- Full service laundry – Bulk (per pound for wash and fold)
- Bedding and table linen
Short term or long term storage of all textiles we process including window coverings.
Services to keep track of your claim
- Carefully list & itemize each item we receive before cleaning; we include the manufacturing information, the size, brand name & type of fabric
- Assess each item to make sure cleaning cost does not exceed the value of the item to be restored
- Note all pre-existing conditions- claim related or not
- Provide quotes before processing to set accurate reserves
- A complete list of all items is included by delivery
- Not restorable content is listed, clearly labeled and packed separately – for the insured and or adjuster to review
- Installation of window coverings
As a result of our experience, we understand and anticipate the needs of both the Insured and the Insurance Company; we strive towards completing a job efficiently and well above expectation.
All heirloom pieces are handled with the utmost care, ensuring they are returned in pristine condition. Wagner’s also specializes in delicate and exotic fabric – including silks and Indian fabric.
Delivery right to the home or temporary residence!
Once all repairs are complete, we install the window coverings exactly as they were prior to the claim.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to handle any claim you may have!
For more information on how we can help you restore clothing and other household or business items, contact Frank Wagner via email or call him at 604.200.5514.